Wednesday 26 August 2015

What better time to start a blog!


It has been a busy August with studio merging and renovations at Manchester Craft and Design Centre. I am now sharing studio 10 with talented pewterer Ella McIntosh of THIS IS PEWTER.

I am very happy after a lot of hard work ripping down walls,exposing windows, fixing shelves, cupboards, cabinets, doors and lots and lots of painting we are able to get back to making! 


Before
After




















What better time than now to start a new project, The Blog.
Inspired by my fellow makers THIS IS PEWTER and Kaper  I am joining the blogging club!
 
As I am not great at updating my website regularly, my blog will be an opportunity to share what I have been up to both in and out of the studio. Hopefully this will be an interesting insight into what its like to be a glass designer maker obsessed with making and all things handmade!

Thanks to Ella I now have weekends and days off again so I want to make the most of this time to visit interesting and inspiring places.

Watch this space for my next blog on my recent trip to the North East.....



No comments:

Post a Comment